Unicrimp Cable Ties are produced on multi-impression tools which mould complete one piece ties with no metal parts.
They are manufactured from tough durable Nylon 6/6 which has been tested to UL94 V-2. The material is zero halogenated and also has a low smoke and fume capability when compared to materials such as PVC, PP, PE, ABS, POM, etc. The classified oxygen index at max 28% dry is considered excellent in halogen free and LSF situations.
These specifications include, for the performance testing requirements with regard to flammability, tensile strength, vibration, corrosion, etc., and in most cases exceed the recommendations. The ties can be tensioned by hand or by the use of applied tensioning tools.
- Miniature Range - Length 80mm to 130mm - Width 2.5mm - Tensile Stregnth 8.1kgs
- Intermediate Range - Length 140mm to 370mm - Width 3.2mm to 3.6mm - Tensile Stregnth 18.2kgs
- Standard Range - Length 120mm to 430mm - Width 4.5mm to 4.8mm - Tensile Stregnth 22.2kgs
Extra Wide Cable Ties
The Unicrimp range of heavy duty cable ties are designed for applications that require combined high strength fixing and a positive locking capability. They are particularly suitable in difficult situations frequently found in petro-chemical or marine industries. They are available in two colours, natural nylon and black.
- Light Heavy Range - Length 150mm to 370mm - Width 7.2mm to 7.6mm - Tensile Stregnth 54.5kgs
- Heavy Range - Length 450mm to 810mm - Width 8mm to 9mm - Tensile Stregnth 79.4kgs
- Extra Heavy Range - Length 230mm to 1,030mm - Width 12.7mm - Tensile Stregnth 113.5kgs
Releasable Cable Ties
Designed to facilitate routine changes and repairs. Press-tab for easy removal. Mountable head cable ties used to secure bundled harnesses to panels. They may also be pre-mounted to existing instalations before final assembly.
- Resealable Range - Length 200mm to 370mm - Width 4.8mm - Tensile Stregnth 22.2kgs
Stainless Steel Roller Ball Cable Ties
Made from 316 grade steel
- Steel Standard Range - Length 150mm to 520mm - Width 4.6mm - Tensile Stregnth 44kgs
- Steel Light Heavy Range - Length 300mm to 840mm - Width 7.9mm - Tensile Stregnth 110kgs